晨興聖言-信徒(一)-(W07-6)
第七週 • 週六
晨興餧養
西一10 行事為人配得過主,以致凡事蒙祂喜悅,在一切善工上結果子,藉着認識神而長大。
約二一15 …耶穌對西門彼得說,約翰的兒子西門,你愛我比這些更深麼?彼得對祂說,主阿,是的,你知道我愛你。耶穌對他說,你餧養我的小羊。
行事為人配得過主乃是『凡事蒙祂喜悅』〔西一10〕。就是在各方面蒙主喜悅。父神喜悅子(太三17,十七5)。保羅在加拉太一章十五至十六節說,神樂意將祂的兒子基督啟示在他裏面。沒有一件事比我們活基督更蒙父神喜悅。離了基督,沒有一件事可以使父喜悅。…我們真正喜樂的時候,乃是我們活基督的時候。我們若在天然裏謙卑、溫柔,我們就不會喜樂。但我們若以基督作生命和人位,並活出基督,我們就是世上最喜樂的人。…最喜樂的事莫過於活基督、享受基督並經歷基督。
我們行事為人若配得過主,就必在一切善工上結果子。…在〔歌羅西一章十節〕這裏結果子是指在各方面活基督、長基督、彰顯基督並繁殖基督。這是基督徒一切善工的真正素質。這就是保羅心目中的善工(歌羅西書生命讀經,二六頁)。
信息選讀
在約翰二十一章,主問彼得是否愛祂,彼得告訴主說,『你知道我愛你。』然後主回答說,『你餧養我的小羊。』『你餧養我的羊。』(15、17)說話不僅是造就或教導,也是餧養小羊和餧養羊。我們若要餧養主的羊,就必須說話。…我們要餧養主的羊,就必須愛主。…我們越愛祂,我們就越有資格,越受裝備,甚至越受成全而說話。
有一天,一位年輕的女子來到我的家鄉。當時我十九歲,她二十五歲。那是六十多年前,在保守的中國大陸。那時一位年輕的女子對一千人說話,是件非常獨特、不尋常的事。雖然我常參加基督徒的聚會,但我是滿了好奇的去參加這個聚會,要看這位年輕的女子說話。在我的一生中,甚至到了今天,我從未聽見一個人帶着那麼大的權柄說話。…我聽她說話時,我一切的好奇都消失了。她所說的每一句話,都抓住我,我也完全被說服了。我原是在基督教裏長大的年輕人,但那一天我被主說服並得着了。會後我走回家時,我禱告將自己的一生奉獻給主。
那位只有二十五歲的年輕女子,愛主到了極點,那是她的動機。她對主的愛,是她有能力的因素、元素和非常基本的素質。她所釋放的資訊源於出埃及記。她告訴聽眾,埃及豫表世界,所有的世人都在撒但的壓制之下,就如以色列人是在法老的暴政壓制之下。她說,我們必須從這壓制裏被拯救出來,這就是我們的『出埃及』。我在她資訊剛開始時聽見這話,就對自己說,我再也不要在撒但的壓制之下。這年輕的姊妹愛主到了極點,她就有主的權柄;她的傳福音就顯出衝擊力。
我們若愛主,就必然被祂充滿。凡我們裏面所充滿的,就會從我們身上湧流出來。外面的湧流來自裏面的充滿。…一九二五年那天,我將自己的一生奉獻給主之後,我就愛讀聖經,並且愛對人說到耶穌。因着我被主耶穌充滿,我就講說主耶穌。我們若被主耶穌充滿,就必然有東西傾倒出來。…當我們愛主到極點,就必須說話;我們必須釋放那在裏面充滿我們的一位(李常受文集一九八八年第一冊,二四二至二四三頁)。
參讀:歌羅西書生命讀經,第三篇。
WEEK 7 — DAY 6
Morning Nourishment
Col. 1:10 To walk worthily of the Lord to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and growing by the full knowledge of God.
John
21:15 …Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of John, do you love Me
more than these? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You. He
said to him, Feed My lambs.
A
walk worthy of the Lord is to please Him in all things [Col. 1:10]; it
is pleasing to the Lord in all ways. God the Father is pleased with the
Son (Matt. 3:17; 17:5). In Galatians 1:15 and 16 Paul says that it
pleased God to reveal Christ, the Son, in him. Nothing is more pleasing
to God the Father than for us to live Christ. Apart from Christ, nothing
can please the Father. The only time we are fully happy is when we are
living Christ. If we are humble or kind in a natural way, we are not
happy. But if we take Christ as our life and our person and live Him
out, we will be the happiest people on earth…The most pleasant thing is
to live Christ, to enjoy Christ, and to experience Christ.
If
we walk worthily of the Lord, we will bear fruit in every good work…
Bearing fruit [in Colossians 1:10] refers to living Christ, growing
Christ, expressing Christ, and producing Christ in every respect. This
is the good work Paul had in mind. (Life-study of Colossians, p. 21)
Todays Reading
In
John 21 the Lord asked Peter if he loved Him. Peter told the Lord, “You
know that I love You.” Then the Lord answered, “Feed My lambs,” and
“Feed My sheep” (vv. 15, 17). To speak is not only to edify or to teach
but also to feed the lambs and to feed the sheep. If we are going to
feed the Lord’s sheep, we have to speak…For us to feed the Lord’s sheep,
we must love Him… The more that we love Him, the more we are qualified,
equipped, and even perfected to speak.
One
day a young lady came to my hometown. I was nineteen years old, and she
was twenty-five. That was over sixty years ago in conservative mainland
China. For a young lady to speak to a thousand people was a unique and
unusual event. Although I had been to Christian meetings quite often, I
went to this meeting full of curiosity to see this young lady speak. In
my whole life, even up to today, I never heard a person speaking with
that much authority…As I listened to her, all my curiosity was taken
away. Every word that she spoke caught me, and I was fully convinced. I
was a young man raised up in Christianity, but that day I was convinced
and caught by the Lord. After the meeting as I was walking home, I
prayed and gave my entire life to the Lord.
That
young lady, who was only twenty-five years old, loved the Lord to the
uttermost. That was her motive. Her love for the Lord was the factor,
the element, and the very basic essence of her being powerful. The
message she released was from the book of Exodus. She told the audience
that Egypt typified the world and that all the worldly people were under
the tyranny of Satan, just as the children of Israel were under the
tyranny of Pharaoh. She said that we had to be delivered out of this
tyranny and that this was our exodus. When I heard this near the
beginning of her message, I said to myself that I would not be under
Satan’s tyranny anymore. Because this young sister loved the Lord to the
uttermost, she had the Lord’s authority, and the impact was in her
gospel preaching.
If
we love the Lord, we surely will be filled with Him. Whatever fills us
within will come out of us. The overflow comes from the infilling…From
that day in 1925 when I gave my life to the Lord, I loved to study the
Bible and to talk to people about Jesus. Because I was filled with the
Lord Jesus, I wanted to speak the Lord Jesus. If we are filled with the
Lord Jesus, we surely will have something to pour out…When we love the
Lord to the uttermost, we must speak. We must release the One who has
filled us within. (CWWL, 1988, vol. 1, “Speaking Christ for the Building
Up of the Body of Christ,” pp. 172-173)
Further Reading: Life-study of Colossians, msg. 3
留言
張貼留言