晨興聖言-信徒(一)-(W11-5)
第十一週 • 週五
晨興餧養
啟十四1 我又觀看,看哪,羔羊站在錫安山上,同祂還有十四萬四千人,額上都寫着祂的名,和祂父的名。
4 這些人…原是童身。羔羊無論往那裏去,他們都跟隨祂。他們是從人間買來的,作初熟的果子歸與神和羔羊。
〔在啟示錄十四章一節和四節,〕這些是早期的得勝者,…要在莊稼收成以先被收割,作初熟的果子歸與神和羔羊。…莊稼要較晚被收割。這就是說,初熟的果子要在莊稼收成以先被提到諸天之上,正如美地的初熟果子要在莊稼收成以先被收割,且被帶到神的殿中(利二三10~11,出二三19)。
男孩子是指一切時代中死了的得勝者,而初熟的果子是指今世末了活着的得勝者(新約總論第五冊,一九九頁)。
信息選讀
被提是甚麼意思?被提就是被接到主的同在裏。你要被提到祂的同在裏,今天就要活在祂的同在裏。你許多的讚美和交通未必是在主的同在中,可能只是照着你自己的喜歡。你不是在主的同在裏,乃是在你的喜好和口味裏。當你想交通時,主可能會說,『去工作或讀書罷。』
男孩子是為着與撒但爭戰並擊敗撒但;因此,男孩子是對付仇敵的。初熟的果子不是為着爭戰,乃是為着叫神和羔羊得滿足。神和羔羊需要享受;我們這些活着的得勝者要作初熟的果子,滿足祂們要得享受的需要。
〔你要〕把時間用來愛主,說,『主阿,注視你、與你交談是我所享受的。主阿,我要使你滿足,與你是一,停留在你的面前。』要學着花時間親密的愛主耶穌。你若從來沒有過這樣的時間,就有所缺欠。僅僅不犯罪還不彀,僅僅很好、很對也不彀,我們必須和主戀愛。雖然我不喜歡『戀愛』這辭,但我不得不用。我們都必須和主耶穌戀愛,告訴祂說,『哦,主耶穌,我愛你,你也知道我愛你。因為我愛你,主阿,有些事我就不去作。』這是作活着的得勝者的路。主固然需要男孩子去與祂的仇敵爭戰,但祂更需要初熟的果子,祂的愛人,作祂的滿足。
我們不該只是戰士,也該是初熟的果子,就是那些較早成熟,使主滿足的人。我們需要說,『主阿,為着使你滿足,我要早日成熟。主阿,我不在乎我的被提—我只在乎你的滿足。我要被提到諸天之上使你得滿足。主阿,只要能讓你滿足,我無論在地上或在天上都無妨。』這是活着的得勝者的態度(啟示錄生命讀經,四○四至四○五、六二六至六二八頁)。
在以諾身上既是第一次題到被提的事,就立定了被提的原則。被提…就是藉着與神同行而在生命裏成熟。以諾與神同行了三百年,然後神把他取去(創五22~24)。
你盼望被提麼?若是,你就需要與神同行。我們不僅該呼求主名,還該與神同行。呼求之後必須接着同行。與神同行就是不越過神,不自作主張,不照自己的觀念和願望作事,也不在神以外作事。與神同行乃是以神為我們的中心和一切,按着祂的啟示和帶領作事,並且與祂同作一切事。這不僅是為神生活,為神作事,更是照着神並同着神生活行事(創世記生命讀經,四三○至四三一頁)。
參讀:創世記生命讀經,第二十六篇。
WEEK 11 — DAY 5
Morning Nourishment
Rev. 14:1 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.
These are they who…are virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever He may go. These were purchased from among men as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
These…early overcomers [in Revelation 14:1 and 4]…will be reaped before the harvest as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb…The harvest will be reaped later. This means that the first-fruits will be raptured to the heavens before the harvest, just as the firstfruits of the good land were reaped and brought into the temple of God before the harvest (Lev. 23:10-11; Exo. 23:19).
Whereas the man-child refers to the dead overcomers throughout all the dispensations, the firstfruits refers to the living overcomers at the end of this age. (The Conclusion of the New Testament, p. 1226)
Todays Reading
What is the meaning of rapture? It is to be taken into the Lord’s presence. If you would be taken into His presence, you must be in His presence today. Much of your praising and fellowshipping may not be in His presence but may simply be according to your own choice. You are not in the presence of the Lord but in your preference and taste. When you desire to fellowship, the Lord may say, “Go to work or study.”
The man-child is for fighting and defeating Satan. Hence, the man-child deals with the enemy. The firstfruits are not for fighting; they are for the satisfaction of God and the Lamb. God and the Lamb need enjoyment. We, the living overcomers, will be the firstfruits to satisfy Their need for enjoyment.
You must…spend your time in loving the Lord, saying, “Lord, I enjoy looking at You and talking to You. Lord, I want to satisfy You, to be one with You, and to stay in Your presence.” Learn to spend time loving the Lord Jesus in an intimate way. If you have never had such a time, you are short. It is not adequate merely to be sinless. It is not sufficient simply to be good or right. We must be in love with the Lord. Although I do not like the term in love, I am forced to use it. We all need to fall in love with the Lord Jesus, telling Him, “O Lord Jesus, I love You, and You know that I love You. Because I love You, Lord, there are certain things that I will not do.” This is the way to be a living overcomer. Although the Lord certainly needs the man-child to fight against His enemy, He needs the firstfruits, His lovers, even more to be His satisfaction.
We should be not only fighters but also firstfruits, those who ripen earlier for the Lord’s satisfaction. We need to say, “Lord, for the sake of Your satisfaction, I want to ripen early. Lord, I don’t care for my rapture—I care for Your satisfaction. I want to be taken to the heavens to satisfy You. Lord, as long as I can satisfy You, it makes no difference to me whether I am on earth or in heaven.” This is the attitude of the living overcomers. (Life-study of Revelation, pp. 330-331, 516-518)
The case of Enoch, the first mention of the rapture, establishes the principle of the rapture…It is to be matured in life by walking with God. Enoch walked with God for three hundred years, and God took him away (Gen. 5:22-24).
Do you expect to be raptured? If you do, you need to walk with God. We should not only call upon the name of the Lord but should also walk with God. The calling must be followed by the walking. To walk with God is not to override God, not to be presumptuous, not to do things according to our own concept and desire, nor is it to do anything without God. To walk with God is to take Him as our center and everything, to do things according to His revelation and leading, and to do everything with Him. It is not only to live for God and to do things for God but to live and to do things according to God and with God. (Life-study of Genesis, p. 350)
Further Reading: Life-study of Genesis, msg. 26
留言
張貼留言